At the Department of Pediatrics and Neonatology, our professional doctors provide uninterrupted medical care to our young patients 24 hours a day.
Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, the department provides a wide range of services to newborns by experienced pediatric neonatologists trained abroad, from primary neonatology services that meet international standards to resuscitation, intensive therapy, secondary care and therapy.
The children's polyclinic monitors the physical and mental development of healthy children and implements planned and emergency vaccination programs in accordance with international standards.
In our hospital, along with the examination by a pediatrician, if necessary, examinations by other doctors of different specialties (otolaryngologist, ophthalmologist, traumatologist, cardiologist, gastroenterologist, urologist, gynecologist, etc.) are organized.
In addition to the outpatient and inpatient care provided to our young patients at the hospital, mothers are provided with important information about the child's health and development, which in a comprehensive manner plays an important role in the child's soon recovery and future development.
Over the past 10 years, our doctors have performed more than 20,000 pediatric examinations.
- Initial resuscitation measures
- Ventilation of the lungs by artificial respiration device
- Injection of surfactant
- Catheterization of central vessels (umbilical artery and vein)
- Exchange blood transfusions
- Monitoring of non-invasive vital organs
- Neonatal screening tests (phenylketonuria, G6-FD, etc.)
- Diagnosis of endocrine disorders
- All types of ultrasound examinations (brain, heart, abdominal organs, etc.)
- General and biochemical analysis of blood gases, blood and urine
- Intensive care and follow-up for low birth weight premature babies
- Carrying out all types of preventive vaccinations according to the schedule in accordance with world standards
- Postpartum follow-up examinations and vaccinations
- Children born with intrauterine infection (CMV, Herpes, Toxoplasmosis, Chlamydia, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, etc.)
- Hemorrhagic disorders of the newborn
- Hemolytic disease of the newborn
- Neonatal anemia
- Children born with endocrine disorders
- Lung diseases
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- Diseases of the kidneys and urinary system
- Diseases of the central nervous system
- Intensive therapy and care for extremely low birth weight infants