Our gastroenterology department is at your service with its latest medical equipment and professional doctors.
Procedures and surgeries performed:
- Helicobacter Pylori test
- Colonoscopy - Rectoscopy
- Endoscopic cessation of gastrointestinal bleedings
- Balloon and twisting surgeries during contractions
- Placement of a balloon for weight loss
- Removal of foreign bodies from the gastrointestinal tract in children and adults
- Anterior abdominal and oral feeding probe placement - PEG (Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy)
- Closure of esophageal varicose veins with an elastic ring - Band Ligation
- Stopping bleeding: Coagulation, injection sclerotherapy, placement of endoclips, etc.
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Esophageal ulcers
- Diaphragmatic hernia, etc.
Diseases of the stomach and duodenum:
- Acute and chronic gastritis
- H. pylori gastritis
- Biliary reflux gastritis
- Gastric or duodenal ulcer
- Dyspepsia, etc.
- Hepatitis of various etiologies (viral, autoimmune, toxic, etc.)
- Liver obesity
- Liver cirrhosis and complications
- Alcohol damage to the liver, etc.
Diseases of the pancreas:
- chronic pancreatitis
- Dyskinesia of the biliary tract
- Acute and chronic cholecystitis
- Gallstone disease, etc.
- Diverticular disease of the large intestine
- Non-specific ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Intestinal dysbacteriosis
- Hemorrhoids, etc.